Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 67 - Day 71 ( Our birthdays ) :P

Hmm.. sorry for missing these few days! haha.. just a recap of what happen during this 5 days.. Li Shi, Huilin, June, Karen and me decided to go Baskin Robbins for desserts!!
Look at how they make the ice-cream:
This is the ice-cream that is going with a cone!Happy with the yummy ice-cream served!!
Heavenly taste..
WOW!!! This picture makes me salivate.. :P
Some food we had at night after 2 consecutive movie shows!!And on the 28th Oct 2008, it is my dear dear birthday!! Look at the presents she got! So cute! Haha.. the happy and blessed girl!! :) Guess what present i gave her? lol.. anyway, i hope you will smile always.. i hope God will bless u with His blessings and guide you though your everyday life.. I hope God will give u peace and joy, as you live your everyday life to the fullest.. i do love you.. :)Pack food that my classmate ordered for me during one of the school days~!Surprisingly, i received a belated birthday wishes from Singapore by Huifen!! Hahaa.. it brighten up my night! Thanks so much Fen fen and Pan pan for your birthday wishes!!And i like the card u made for me.. :)
That's all! Look out for my next post because tomorrow i'm leaving for Jeju Island!! The legendary island of Cheju, famous for its unique culture and traditions, is regarded as one of the most popular tourist resorts in Korea.. :P haha.. expect a long post for the next entry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors