Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 60 - Day 63 ( Exam Period )

Exam period.. hmm.. what am i doing? Study la!

Seriously, i tried to observe myself.. hmm.. i think i have a sexy hip so thin that i cannot see from here leh.. Studying is really bored.. stayed in hall all day long.. alone.. facing books.. thinking of useless stuff.. This is one of the dinner provided:
And guess what? Our dormitory gave us burgers, noodles, drinks and chocolate at around 9pm on two of the days!!

Things do happen during the mid-term examinations.. haha..

First, i was scheduled to have a paper Cytogenetics from 1pm to 3pm, and another paper Bacterial Plant from 3pm to 5pm. No time to walk to classroom sia.. but luckily professor Lee was good enough to allow me enter the class late!

Guess what.. i finished the cytogenetics paper within 1 hour. After which i moved to a meeting room to carry on writing more rubbish on my paper. Left early for the next paper at 3pm. Hmm.. u can see students taking dictionary and pressing for translation from Korean to English.. Many seems troubled!! But i roughly finish this paper within an hour.. errm..

As for the Genetic Transformation exam i had today, it was even funny. The phD student gave me my paper in English and the rest of my classmate in Korean. Then i asked the time.. she said 1.5 hours.. good.. i immediately start writing.. write and write.. but keep hearing noise of people leaving.. when i lift up my head and see the time, i have 15 mintues left!!!! I turned my head..

No one in the class already..

I'm the last one left writing..

errm.. i immediately stop writing and leave.. guess i wrote too much..

I have a feeling i'll score A for all three papers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors