Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 42 ( Bacterial Plant Disease Lecture 6 )

Hi everyone! This will be the shortest post.. haha.. hmm... today i'm feeling a little feverish.. had a bad cold in the morning with lots of mucus.. slept 2 times in the 9am cytogenetics class while trying very hard to open my eyelid.. haix... went back to dormitory again, slept for 1 hour and manage to talk to my parents! Miss them a lot.. especially when i'm all alone..

Next i left for bacterial plant disease class at 4pm.. i took up some courage and take a few photos in the class!! ( cos i have a feeling the professor don't like to take pictures )

This is my Bacterial Plant Disease professor!! Professor Seon-Woo Lee!! I find him rather cute.. haha..Eh.. i don't mean his lessons are boring.. haha.. we're having a break and the students literally go to sleep.. super tired.. just like me.. caught four of them KO in the class!!
Had a nice meal.. but i'm sick.. taste bud don't really taste well.. haha..
Suprisingly, Hui Lin send me this video! It's about our 2nd day in Seoul.. which is in the Lotte World! It's her first time making this video, and i think it's very very well done!! Enjoy everyone!!

I hope my body will feel better tomorrow.. "SNEEZE!!"
"sniff sniff"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors