Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 59 ( Busan 4th Firework Festival )

Today was 18th October 2008 Sat and it was the 2nd day of the Busan 4th Firework Festival!! Undaunted by the fact that i have mid-term exam in 3 days time, i headed to Gwangalli beach for the firework festival!! *FLY*Seriously, the scene there is chaotic.. let me briefly describe: It was all peaceful in the train until i tranfer the train at Seomyeon.Here the nightmare begins.. the carriage is totally packed and sardined like nobody's business. Babies crying, auntie laughing and there is no place to hold my notes. After we reached Gwangan, people rush out and the entrance is totally blocked by tons of people! Or should i say, packed to the max. No choice, i left for the longer exit where i have to cross the road later..

Then i started walking towards the beach. Seems ok still.. but it is illusion. As u walk closer and closer to the beach, u are getting yourself stuck.. After u're stuck, u don't have to move anymore.. the swarm of people will push you along where they wanna go and u just practically float with them.. float and float until u reach the road before the bridge. Behold, the beach itself is flooded with people that no foot can set on it. Everyone on the sandy beach sat down and the rest of us have to stand.. and even when i'm standing, another wave of people rush and push and push and push until i'm squashed.

Take a look at the crowd:


Also, this is the first time i felt someone exerting some force on my buttock.. the feeling is different from the usual squeezing from the sardined position.. someone gropped my butt. There is only 3 possibilities:
1) A thief trying to steal my wallet
2) People have nothing to hold on and have to hold on to my butt to prevent from falling
3) They love my butt

The entire scene was too chaotic to describe in words.. too crazy.. people kanna scolded.. aunties laughing like a hyena.. litter everywhere.. a man walking out of the squeezy scene with his bare foot bloody.. apparently everyone was wearing their socks and sitting down on a mat and it's dangerous because u never know when u can step on shattered glass.. people pushing despite the fact that there is truly no more spaced.. this place is shit..

But no matter how shitty the place may be, the presence of the bridge just make everything anticipative!!

Right now i'm proud to present the "essence of the essence" of the Busan 4th Firework Festival. Lucky u guys.. no squeezing.. no toilet temptation, no thirst.. just sit down and looking at my blog right.. notti.. anyway, enjoy it! ( no sound de.. -.- )













People walking out in the middle of the firework to avoid the heavy human flow.. and it disrupt my filming.. HUMPH! u though i'm waiting a show in cinema ar!!


Can u see some fireworks just below the bridge? They are beautiful... After which is the best highlight of all.. haha.. until i have to turn my camara to capture the "tallness" of the fireworks~ but a stupid auntie hand keep waving.. sian..


After the fireworks, the aunite who kindly let me have her seat told me there's more to come. Then she shoulder me and hug me close to her until i my arm can feel her breast.. eh.. then after a while she think it's over already.. sian diao.. and i have to battle my way with the swarming crowds back..


The way back to subway station is equally bad. Now this is the real advantage of being thin.. i manage to squeeze through ways that is only suitable for my size. Guess what, i leave the dormitory at 5.30pm, eat, went there and back by 10.15pm.. i consider it a tremendous feat.. LOL!!

Haix.. don't expect me to blog the next few days because i'll be busy preparing for my mid-exams!! Wish me good luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors