Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 46 - Day 58 ( Mid-Term Exam Preparation )

hie everyone! Sorry for disappearing for the past 12 days!! haha.. mid-term exam is coming and the entire school is having exam preparation!! Hmm... just a few random snapshots of what happened.. not a lot cos don't really have the mood to take pictures.. study come first!!

Ate lunch with my friend Min Kyu and Song Jin!Min Kyu is really helpful! Helped me a lot, explaining and translating.. thanks so much! And thanks Song Jin for helping me sometimes too! U've been a nice friend.. :PEh.. i forgot his name! Opps.. haha.. but he is a very nice guy! Some songs on this blog is recommended by him.. :) Doesn't him seems cute? LOL!!Looking down from my dormitory~
My friends ( including Flower ) sleeping in the Genetic Transformation class!~Went out with my darling!! To Haeundae beach!!
Had dinner last week with Li Shi, Huilin, Karen and June!Hmm.. I'll be having exams on tues and wed.. Tues is the worst.. Cytogenetics paper from 1pm to 3pm, then Bacterial Plant Disease paper from 4pm to 6pm.. die.. and the Bacterial Plant Disease paper is really tough.. haix.. dishearten.. but i felt really happy today.. went out with my dear!! and my parents just called me.. :)
Well so perhaps i won't be blogging for the next few days.. but after wed, expect tons of photos! haha.. cos i want to go out again and breathe the Korean air.. Smile!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors