Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 32 ( Nampo-dong )

Hmm... today is sunday! And i didn't go church.. haix.. anyway today, Li Shi, Hui Lin, Karen and me decided to go Nampo-dong for a shopping spree!! Haha... observed some leaves turning yellow.. is autumn coming? Let's start of the day with this loving couple! LOL!!
yup! from this point onwards, we are practically shopping and looking around!! Let the pictures do the talking again!
Haha!! Found a Krispy Kreme, but this time no free donut in Nampo-dong area!
This is what Karen and i had for lunch! Rice finally! This is what Huilin ate~
And Li Shi ate this soupy Udon!
Seriously, this place is like a shopping-maze.. there are so many things to shop and it's like a maze!! Truly a shopping paradise for us!!
Hulin buying a pair of boots!
And she manage to get it at a price we bargained.. haha!! I really have fun bargaining with the uncle.. :) Haha.. had a peach fruit juice to compensate for my improper meals..
Am i studious? Kinda like red.. and Huilin seems like a grandpa.. haha!
Blue don't suit me! But white seems ok with Huilin!This is our hot and spicy dinner!
I had this porky stuff for dinner! Thanks dear for treating me this meal!
And someone ate this.. haha.. forgot who is it already!
Anyway today i bought something for myself! This cost me 14000 won ( S$18.90 ).. is it cheap? I think it's ok only, just that i'm buying the brand! I like it!
After accompanying the girls back, i went to the GS mart alone and buy some stuff to top up my food store in dormitory..
Spent quite a lot today, but i really enjoyed the company, the shopping and everything that goes with it! How i hope another weekend will come soon so that i can see my gf again.. sign..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors