Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 21 ( Jungang-dong )

Today's afternoon is really hot! And i did nothing much actually.. After my cytogenetics lesson, i went to have lunch with Min Kyu and gang! We had something like western food? Miso soup?!?! :P Taste like one though! These are what my friends ordered:
And this bloody stuff is what i've ordered! Some kind of chicken chop? Pork chop? Don't know.. my mouth numb le.. cost me 4500 won ( S$6.10 ) for this meal!
Friends eating lunch together!
Min Kyu and me!
After lunch, he actually suggested buying this chewing gum!
After which, i battled the strong heat and went to Jungang-dong to take my Alien Immigraton pass..The Immigration building itself:
Yup! This is my Alien Immigration pass!
After which i went back to school for lessons.. tired.. very tired.. but after class, i saw this beautiful scenery again.. really makes me relax..
Went back to dormitory and had my dinner!
Doesn't the pork looks dry? Over fried i guess.. anyway today was tiring for me.. haha.. and i almost fell asleep in class! Hope tomorrow will be a better day! Not forgetting something great is going to happen on Fri.. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors