Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 13 ( First day of school )

Today is my first day of school! I'll be having Bacterial Plant Lecture 1 later.. Hmm.. plant pathology actually.. so first, i should have a good breakfast! Went down to canteen in basement and this is what they offered me: Eh.. rice for breakfast?? For 2 consecutive days?!?! And kimchi for 2 days straight? The soup has small prawns added.. the it makes the soup stinky? the broccoli should be cooked.. but it's very cold. Finally the bean sprout.. yes.. it's sprouting well.. no bread anyway, but got milk.. haix.. maybe i'll eat in my room tomorrow.. Don't really suit my taste..
My roomie seems happy with the meal!
Went back hall to sleep for a while before going for my first lesson. When i reached the classroom, it's locked! Then just 5 mintues before the class, a student opened the class and people starts going in. I've counted the number of students. 21 students only, including me. Eh.. There's only 4 guys + a guy professor. I'm happy to see so many girls.. lol..

And guess what, we're having our class in lab!! When the professor comes in, he said the classes will be taught in English because of one international student.. and it's me. Eh.. i was so embarrassed at that time. My professor is Seon-Woo Lee, who did his phD in States. A nice guy! Speaks rather slowly, but very well.. as least, i can understand everything he said.. :)
And they uses chalk.. it has been a long time since i last saw chalk.. 8 years ago when i'm in secondary 3?
Students entering the class was bewildered when they saw this guy seriously sitting there.. haha.. the class is so small that i think everyone knows one another. But i believe since the teacher is going to teach in English, they may drop this stubject.. HAHA!! And the class will be even smaller.. btw, my coat is stained with some white substance.. don't know what is it.. hope it's not poisonous.. humph...
After which i had this pork cutlet for lunch. Seems nice? Don't be deceive by the appearance.. The meat is thinner than 1 am and it's hard. Haha.. it's cost me 1900 won ( S$2.57 ) for this meal! Some pictures taken from the College of Natural Resources and Life Sciences:
Went to look up the professor and he lend me this book!
Since i'm the only one who loves English there, i'm quite sure the koreans would be fighting for the other book than this. So nice of the professor to lend me this book! I hope i will study hard enough to do well in this school without compromising the "playing-to-the-max" expectation.. :P
Finally dinner time.. going with a heavy heart.. haha.. and this is provided for us:
Eh.. looks disgusting? Appearance is always deceiving.. on the contrary, this meal seems nice. The yellow thingy are fried sweet potato and its nice. The fish? Though it's a little bony, taste good. The black stuff are the seaweed.. ( too salty ) and the bowl of spicy hot soup. Guess what's inside the cup? Its actually grape drink + bits of aloe vera! Hmm... Fan Di said this meal is rather cheap, but at least i finally got something descent.. i hope things will improve over the month.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors