Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 6 ( Immigration Centre )

Hmm... today seems like a nice day.. woke up early in the morning nothing to do.. haha.. really nothing to do. Had a small breakfast in my room before meeting my buddy in the student centre for lunch. Oh ya, for those of u who don't know who my roomie is, this is what i've taken last night when he was having his "eye therapy". He claims that it can relaxes the eye..
-___________- "
Since i've nothing to do, i went to the common room to watch some tv before going out. OMG.. and i don't know this tv program is about household stuff.. my buddy laughed when i show her what i'm watching from my camara.. :)
Manage to get my student pass today! Seems like a nice card.. ( handsome face = nice card ) :P This card can be used to take the buses, subway trains and to buy coupons for food in the canteen. Multi-purpose i guess.. :)Yup! And these are some of the tibits i bought for night snacks.. this is essential because there are absolutely no help for your angry stomach at night.. i'm in the mountain.. peaceful on the outside, anger in the inside ( stomach ).. haix..
Hmm.. today my buddy's friend drove a car to bring me to the Busan Immigration within the vicinity of Jungang-dong station!! It was so nice of her.. haha! I'm amazed when she said that almost every car in Busan has a GPS.. and it cost around 500000 won for one!
This is the Busan Immigration.. and to apply for the alien immigration pass, it's on the second level.haha.. one of the brochure
Some information on the wall which i totally catch no ball.. Anyone of u understand?
Hmm.. the whole immigration pass thingy cost me 10000won ( S$13.55)!! Like that also need money leh.. then once u pay up, they'll issue u something like a stamp:
After which you hand the "stamp" to the officer and he will keep your passport and process it with this application form:This is the receipt he gave me! Hmm.. can only get back my passport on the 10th of Nov08. So long.. why do i always have to wait..Next, Hye-Won drove Eun-Kyung and me back to Dong-A University! Thanks so much for willing to borrow your family car to bring me there!! It's in fact near if i take the subway train.. :)
This is Hye-Won, a graduate who is waiting to further her studies in Dong-A! haha.. In the end, she recommend me to eat this fried stachy stuff with a hotdog inside. I treat her to thank her for the effort in driving me back and forth! Cost 400 won ( S$0.54 ) each! Anyway this picture of her is not really pretty.. she's pretty in real person.. :)
After both my buddy left, i went back to hall alone. Taking a slow walk around the campus and took a few pictures asl well..
At the extreme left is the Hanlim Library. In the middle is the College of Natural Resources and Life Science. I believe this will be my school! haha.. on the extreme right is the Faculty Center. Don't know what kind of center is it.. lol.. finally, directly at the bottom is the Athletic field.
This building is the Student Centre 1
Taking another shot of the field + the University Administration block at the top right. Nice picture.. i like it..
Taking this picture on the same spot, but towards the left:
Inside the Hanlim Library, i can find a hair salon! :P
When i reach back hall, my roomie is still in! Then we went back to the same shop for dinner:
This is what he ate for dinner.. not bad leh..This spread of food cost us 3000 won ( S$4.07 ) each. I had some pork with rice.. Lots of onions added!After eating, we went around for a short stroll.. this is a snapshot of the street: My university sign post!
At the overhead bridge The so called "red light destrict" in Busan.. I'm lovin' it!! Here i come!!!
Eh.. haha.. i didn't go find girls in the end, but enter this supermarket for a shopping spree!
and also bought 3 apples from this stall for 2000 won ( S$2.71 ).. Seriouly, it's very hard to find a stall that sells fruits.. heng no constipation these days.. so much kim chee and spicy stuff, shit also not hot leh.. fuuny.. spent a lot these days and wanted to withdraw some cash, but i learned something from my roomie: withdraw cash at working hours, if not they'll charge u 500 won for the service at ATM.. SIAN DIAO! Now withdraw cash also must within working hours sia..
After which both of us took the shuttle bus back.. cool wind blowing off my lonely mind, making me feel slightly better.. at least more tolerable.. i find the night view at my hostel very beautiful..This is what i bought from the supermarket!! Soft cake with custard cream, a big box of cornflakes, flavoured pancake bread, soju ( alcoholic drink 20% ), wild flower honey and 4 cans of coffee drink!! Total cost me 15740 won ( S$21.32 ).. including the plastic bag which cost me 50 won ( S$0.07 ) shown from the receipt..
-___________________- "
Hmm... didn't really have much fun today.. tried to use the smart roaming sms and calling, but it really sucks to the core.. if just by calling ( without any talking ) cost me money, i would have spent S$9 for miss calling someone.. technology cannot be trusted sometimes...

I miss my parents.. and my love..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors