Wednesday, August 20, 2008

18 hours more

Finally everything was more or less settled and i'll be flying in 18 hours time! Was filled with excitement, yet anxious actually.. don't know what to expect at all.. Ms Jane promised me she'll be picking me up personally from Busan Airport! After which i knew i would be busy settling the hall stuff, subjects, going to supermarket etc. Most importantly, i hope i can overcome the language barrier!!

I can't imagine me worrying about where to get the detergent because i want to wash my underwear.. haha.. simple things like cut hair before flying also makes me worry.. haiz.. why am i fretting so much when army already trained me? When i already stayed hall for 2.5 years? But this is the first time i won't be able to see my parents for 4 months exactly... train me to be independent ba!

I will try to take more pictures in korea! Kinda tired rushing here and there, getting stuff done and thinking what to do or what have i missed.. i just hope to board the plane and just sleep in peace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors