Saturday, August 9, 2008

Everything not done..

Have been waiting anxious for the acceptance packages to come. Haiz.. VISA and the medical examination is still not done.. Without the package, how to even settle the hall payment in Dong-A Uni?? The scanned copy of Acceptance letter from Dong-A has some error and Ms Jane is sending another package for me.. -____________- "


Anyway thanks June for helping me to collect my Letter of Certification and helping the 4 of us to settle the 10kg increment baggage allowance! Actually wanted Yue Feng to help me.. Thanks so much for helping me!


Packing my luggage these few days and is only 40% completed, but felt happy to squeeze my winter wear to a small "sausage" shape! Haha.. Bought some toiletries yesterday and spent about $30.. Haha.. i just hope everything will be fine and i will be able to arrive there safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors