Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 8 ( Seomyeon + Bujeon-dong )

It it another brand new day.. :) Today met up with the NTU gang and went Seomyeon together! This place is something like Orchard Road in Singapore, lots of shopping centre!!

These are some pictures taken when we reach Seomyeon:
Eh.. mostly girls stuff cos the girls out-numbered me.. haha.. surprisingly, i found a wig shop! I hope i do not need this stuff in future.. lol..
At the outside of Seomyeon station:
A pet parrot!Haha.. actually today we got lost while searching for food.. I know we cannot make it.. haha.. but we really cannot read Korean that well. And we're so thankful that some Korean girls manage to show us the way to some shops selling food!
Had this kind of fried rice with tuna.. taste stunning!
Oh ya.. we're lost to this area called Bujeon-dong.. haha.. this are some of the things we saw on the way back to Seomyeon for shopping!
This is the shopping mall that we're in for half the day:
Inside the shopping mall:
Wow.. so many pretty girls!
And i took a photo with them.. :PThe surprising look in her.. haha.. cute..
More shops!! Let the picture do the talking!!
I like this guy's head..
Thanks dad and mum for calling me today.. it really warmths my heart.. absence makes the heart grew fonder. No one can replace your voices.. and it maketh my day.. :)
The 4 girls that accompany me!Saw this cute plate in a supermarket..
A closer look at the words.. haha..
Outside the shopping mall itself as we're going back:
A cute carpenter figurine!
The gateway to home!
Took this out of boredom.. haha..
This is the dinner we had!
And this is my dinner:
Hmm.. manage to buy some moisture gel in the shopping mall because my face is peeling badly from the dry weather.. This cost me 6500 won!
And yup! I manage to buy a long sleeves shirt + hood at 23000 won! According to my roomie, this is a cheap price in Busan le.. haha!

Today can be said as a short day.. but well, short day = more rest! Tomorrow i'll be having my orientation and i hope everything will be fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors