Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 64 ( Pre-Birthday Wishes! )

Today is 23rd Oct and i went out with my dear! Had a small rest after shopping the whole afternoon.. Mocca and coffee for the day!! The Mocca is absolutely delicious.. :PAnd guess what.. my dear gave me a present!!! It was an mp4!! It was so sweet of her.. :P Thanks Li Shi for your effort in buying, making a lovely video and writing a very romantic card to me!! I was so touched by what u wrote in the card.. :) appreciate all u have done for me..When i reached back dormitory, my dormitory friends surprised me and celebrated my birthday! They suddenly "POP POP" with the firecrackers and came into my room with a bewildered look on my face.. 0.0Haha.. this is my new friend from China named Huang Qiang! He major in English.. :PWhat a nice box!! ( i kept the box.. haha!! )Yummy cheese cake!!!!!Sajjad helping us with the cake~
Happy 24th Birthday to Joseph in Korea!
A nice group photo! Huang Qiang, sajjad, Fan Di, Thomas and me!! Shot 1!!Shot 2~And a requested close up shot 3!!
Thanks so much Li Shi for the presents!! I really like it a lot.. especially the personally made video.. :) Thanks Uncle Daniel, Eunice, Esther, Jie Hui and Wei Bin for the wonderful birthday wishes!! Thanks Fan Di, Thomas, Huang Qiang and Sajjad for the surprise birthday celebration in the dormitory! It has been such a blessings to know all of you.. and really wonderful bunch of people.. :)
Tomorrow i'll be leaving Busan for Geoje City and Changwon City!! Let's play hard once again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors