Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 104 - Day 114 ( Exam Period )

Hi everyone!! Sorry for missing-in-action for exactly 11 days!! I have been busy preparing for exams.. now that all my exams are over, i can start to blog again! Thinking about it, i still have 6 more days before flying back to Singapore. I feel kinda sad and not willing to part with my Korean friends..

During this period of time, i seldom get to see my dear!! Only a few times.. since we all need to study.. kinda miss her when i'm all alone in the dormitory.. Took this when we get to go out finally! Happy 1 year anniversary dear!Just before my last exam Plant Bacterial Diseases, i requested Professor Lee to take a class photo, and he kindly did! He was so good to me.. lend me the only English textbook he got.. translated all the exam questions for me from Korean language, speak English in class despite the class becoming blur ( because they are not very good in English )... guide me through all the experiments.. thanks so much for your guidence Professor Lee! This is a small, yet absolutely friendly group of Korean friends.. everyone of them.. :)
And not forgetting my cytogenetic class korean friends!! All of them are very friendly to me.. This Dong-A University is like a family-kind of university.. really happy, friendly, kind and hardworking..
Manage to take a picture with my best Korean friend Cho Seong after the exams!! She did a lot for me.. helping me to ask for lab report photos.. being bothered so much by me from the lab report photos.. bring me to Busan Art Museum.. help me translate whenever teacher suddenly speaks Korean in class.. help me translate lots of fuits name from the textbook in Korean.. tried to help me translate exam questions.. tell me the time/place/date of the exams.. even telling me the last minute changes in the venus by emailing me.. really a very nice to me.. i appreciate everything you have done for me! Hope you will have an enjoyable time when u're going for exchange to China next sem!!!I also went to the Office of External and International Affairs to find Ms Jane! Was telling her that i'll be flying back Singapore next week.. and we took a few photos!
Ms Jane is a very comical person.. haha.. pretty, smart, hardworking ( always the last to leave the office ), happy, helpful and always busy... but no matter how busy she is, she always make time for me whenever i go and find her ( for fun ).. I think she's going to receive some awards from the Ministry of Education of Korea soon.. haha.. Thanks so much Ms Jane! You really helped me a lot.. I still remember the first time i came here in Gimhae Airport, you fetched me personally although u're sick.. flag a taxi and immediately bring me to dormitory.. treat me a funny drink some more.. haha.. I appreciate all that you have done for me..

Right now i'm just waiting to go back to Singapore.. with 5 more days, i don't know what to do with it.. i hope i can make full use of this 5 days holiday before going back Singapore for the busy FYP in Health Science Authority.. I kinda miss the friends here.. but i guess life have to move on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors