Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 96 - Day 102 ( Tommy left Korea )

Time flies.. a week has passed since i came back from Seoul.. Many things happened..
Anyway on 25th Nov 2008 Tue , professor Lee Jai Heon asked me to present an answer about nullisomic chromosome to the class.. Min Kyu secretly took a photo of me!

And i presented the wrong answer.. haha!! What's more.. i think my answer is correct and presented with confidence sia..
-________________- "
Then on wednesday, after my Plant Bacteria class at 6pm, i ran all the way to Ms Jane office. The Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology from Biopolis scheduled a phone interview with me ( expect me to buy a calling card myself ), but luckily Ms Jane allow me to use her office phone to call back Singapore! Thanks so much Ms Jane! :)
After Ms Wanying and Ms Joy interviewed me, they failed me the next day, leaving me no chance to have my FYP in biopolis. Was so disappointed because Dr Zhilian was saying i will not fail the interview because she have never seen a final year student failing the interview.. Yes.. so i'm the first final year student to fail the interview.. I guess Ms Wanying and Ms Joy don't think i deserve a place in the Youth Research Program.. Kristen was informed and told me my 4th choice in Health Science Authority was available.. Gladly, i wanted this project because it seems relatively easier to cope for me and it's nearer to my house.. but still, i'm a little disappointed..
On Fri, we had a farewell dinner for Thomas! His korean classmates + teachers + Sajjad + Fandi + me join in for the dinner.. Full or pork!
He's leaving for Seoul before flying back to Germany on Sunday.. everyone was kinda like miss him.. haha..
On sat morning, he packed everything and was ready to leave.. haiz.. took a final photo with him!He gave me a packed of ginseng tea while i gave him a box of Jeju chocolate.. hope u'll have a safe journey back to Germany!! Taking a group photo with the dormitory guys!!
Haha.. he manage to spot me taking photos!
Joshua, his buddy, volunteered to drive him to Busan station for the KTX:
And this is the last time we saw him..

Time truly flies.. counting from now, i have exactly 18 days left in Korea.. haha.. starting to countdown already! I hope everything will be fine by the time i'm in Singapore.. Exam is approaching.. i'll be having exams on the following dates:

10th Dec : Plant Tissue Culture & Genetic Transformation
11th Dec : Cytogenetics
12th Dec : Bacterial Plant Diseases

I will be studying for it this week.. wish me all the best for the final exams! I have high expectation of myself.. i want all A+.. and i believe i can do it.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors