Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 89 - Day 91 ( Cold autumn )

Good day everyone! Today is 19th Nov 2008 and temperature is falling real fast.. guess what.. the temperature for Busan is -1°C!! OMG!! Are u thinking what i'm thinking? YES... i'm thinking of urinating in the pubic and see if it turn into ice!!

But i guess i don't even have the courage to expose myself the the urinating process..And i'm shivering so much just now while waiting for the bus. I've never shiver like this before.. my ears started to feel pain, my nose and cheeks are numbed.. my hands are very cold even in my pocket.. and i feel cold even when i wear 3 clothings.. but.. Autumn is coming! Take a look at my beautiful campus now!
Beautiful!!
Don't be deceive my the sunny weather.. it is extremely cold for warm-blooded creatures like me..
And surprisingly, my professor Lee Jai Heon wanted to take a picture!! Haha.. He's is so proactive sia! Volunteered took a picture of the whole class during the cytogenetic lessons!
And this picture is taken by my korean friend named "flower".. muahha!!
And yup! This is Professor Lee Jai Heon who teaches us cytogenetics! Actually he wanted to bring the class out for a mountain climbing trip ( we have a mountain here in Dong-A university ), but the weather is too cold!!!
And he ordered lunch boxes for us out of his salary!! What a nice professor! Water and seaweed provided too! And we had lunch in the classroom during his lessons.. haha!!!
After the cytogenetic class today, talked to Min Kyung before helping my korean friends with their final year exam: in the format of the interview!! Tada!!
3 pretty Korean girls with me!! Muahahaaa!! Li Shi, don't be jealous k.. i only love you.. :)
I think they are pretty.. haha.. guess what! After the interview, they treat me these sweet pastries!! Isn't it beautiful? around 500 won per piece.. :PAnd they say when u eat it before final exam, u have good luck. After we eat, we headed to classroom at around 4pm and.. well.. slept during the class.. really "good luck".. lol.. cos the interview is a little tiring.. :P

Haha! It was really enjoyable being with my friends. I have lots of respect, fun and lots of help from them! They are friendly people.. :) And the professors here are very caring too! They scheduled the exam dates earlier when they knew i'm leaving Korea during the mid exam period.. Thank you so much!! Anyway tomorrow after the Genetic Engineering class, i'm heading for Seoul for the DMZ tour.. Pray that i'll be safe!! JIA YOU EVERYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Click for Busan, South Korea Forecast Locations of visitors to this page free counter
Number of Visitors